- 6 Brandt Smoked Turkey Legs
- Summer Fresh Pasta Italiano Salad
- Summer Fresh Red Skin Potato Salad
For the Dry Rub Mix:
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp coarse salt (kosher or sea)
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tbsp fine ground black pepper
- Mix dry rub ingredients together and apply generously over the drumsticks. Let them come to room temperature while you preheat the BBQ.
- Place drumsticks on heated BBQ until meat is tender and hot.
- Serve with Summer Fresh Pasta Italiano Salad and Red Skin Potato Salad.