Skip to content
- 1 fresh pizza dough
- 1/3 cup basil pesto
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 cup fresh peas, blanched
- 1/2 cup sugar snap peas, sliced thin
- 1 bunch asparagus tips only, blanched
- 3 eggs
- 150 g Brandt Westfalian Ham, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil torn into pieces
- Preheat over to 475° F.
- On a floured surface, shape dough into 1 medium pizza. Let sit for 5 minutes then re-form into desired size. Place on a lightly floured rimless baking sheet.
- Spread basil pesto over top of pizza. Add mozzarella, then scatter peas and asparagus on top. Transfer to oven and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven, add eggs on top and place back into oven to cook until egg white is set and yolk is still runny.
- Remove from oven, add Brandt Westfalian Ham on top and garnish with basil.