- 400g Brandt Honey Maple Smoked Ham
- 8 slices country style bread
- 4 tbsp butter or margarine
- 8 slices Jarlsberg cheese
- 4 tbsp red pepper jelly
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Lay slices butter side down to assemble.
- Top 4 pieces of bread with a slice each of Jarlsberg cheese and Brandt Honey Maple Smoked Ham.
- Spread red pepper jelly on remaining 4 slices of bread, then add another slice of cheese.
- Assemble sandwiches. Place on a preheated griddle over medium heat until golden and crisp on the outside and melted inside, about 3 minutes per side. Cut and enjoy!