Skip to content
- 1 package of O’ Sole Mio Lasagna Sheets
- 24 slices Brandt Black Forest Ham
- 12 slices provolone cheese
- 475 mL of heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup Parmesan or mozzarella cheese
- Basil to garnish
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Layer 4 slices of Brandt Black Forest Ham on each O’ Sole Mio Lasagna sheet and top with 2 slices of provolone cheese. Roll up and slice each roll into thirds.
- Place each cut roll vertically and repeat to fill baking dish. Cover with cream, nutmeg and cheese of choice.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden and bubbling.
- Garnish with basil and serve.