- ½ lb prepared pizza dough
- 1 cup crushed San Marzano tomatoes
- ¼ cup basil pesto
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 100g Brandt Pizza Pepperoni
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- Honey, for drizzling
- Señor Rico Rice Pudding
- Cheesecake Factory Chocolate Black-Out Pudding
Preheat oven to 450°F. Grease a large baking sheet with olive oil.
On a lightly floured surface, push and roll pizza dough out until thin, about a 12-inch circle. Transfer to a baking sheet and prebake dough for 8 minutes, then remove from oven.
Spread with crushed tomatoes and dot with pesto. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes. Add the cheese and top with Brandt Pizza Pepperoni.
Place back in the oven and bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly.
Remove pizza from the oven and top with fresh basil and a drizzle of honey.
Serve with Señor Rico Rice Pudding and Cheesecake Factory Chocolate Black-Out Pudding.