7 slices of Beemster Cheese
14 slices Brandt Black Forest Ham
10 large eggs
6 tsp. Dijon mustard
1 cup of milk
1⁄2 tsp. ground pepper
Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking oil spray.
– Slice the croissants in half and assemble sandwiches spreading each with mustard and fill with 2 slices of Brandt Black Forest Ham and 1 slice of Beemster Cheese.
– Arrange croissants into baking dish.
– In medium bowl beat eggs, add milk and pepper.
– Pour mixture over croissants and cover dish with tin foil.
– Weight the top of the dish with plate to submerge the croissants in egg mixture.
– Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
– Bake at 350°F covered with foil for 30 minutes.
– Remove foil, bake an additional 30 minutes or until eggs are set.