150g Espuña Chorizo Sausage, sliced
1 large onion, chopped
4 celery stalks, chopped
6 cups stuffing bread, cubed and dried
3⁄4 stick (6 tbsp.) butter, melted
1⁄2 tsp. fresh sage, chopped
2 cups chicken broth
1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar, shredded
1 Brandt Fully Cooked Festival Smoked Turkey
In large skillet cook sausage, onion and celery.
– Place sausage mixture, bread crumbs, butter, sage and pepper in a 4 to 5 quart slow cooker.
– Pour broth over mixture, toss to combine.
– Cover and cook on low heat setting for 3.5 hours. Once cooked gently stir in cheese.
– Keep warm in slow cooker up to 1 hour.
– Serve with Brandt Fully Cooked Festival Smoked Turkey.