- 1 Brandt Gourmet Liver Sausage
- 1 Brandt Fine Liver Sausage
- 1/2 baguette, cut into 1/4” thick slices
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Cornichons, sliced
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh herbs
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- With a bread knife, slice the baguette into angled slices ¼” thick. Place bread slices on a cookie sheet and brush both sides of slices with oil.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper, then bake until pale golden, about 10 minutes.
- Allow crostini to cool then spread Fine and Gourmet Brandt Liver Sauage over the top. Add optional garnishes and serve.