- 1 container (227 g) Summer Fresh Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- 1 container (227 g) Summer Fresh Artichoke and Asiago Dip
- 3 slices Brandt Double Smoked Bacon, cooked & finely crumbled
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, shredded
- 5 sprigs of fresh thyme, leaves only
Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove thyme leaves from stem. Mix the parmesan cheese, thyme leaves and cooked Brandt Double Smoked Bacon together. Place one tablespoon of the cheese bacon mixture on parchment paper or silicone lined baking sheet about 1 to 2 inches apart. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes. Edges should be browned slightly. Remove from oven and allow to cool on a rack. Dip and enjoy with Summer Fresh Roasted Red Pepper and/or Summer Fresh Artichoke and Asiago Dip.