300g Pick Salami, sliced
400g aged cheddar, grated
3⁄4 stick (6 tbsp.) butter
2 tsps. Port or Sherry
250g blue cheese, crumbled
Line all sides of an 8”x4” loaf pan with parchment paper (leave a 2” overhang on both sides of pan).
- In a large bowl combine cheddar, blue cheese, butter and Sherry or Port.
- Using electric mixer beat until smooth.
- Spoon 1/2 of mixture into prepared pan and flatten.
- Lay the slices of Pick Salami on top of mixture.
- Spoon remaining mixture on top of salami.
- Chill 4 hours before serving.