6 slices of Jarlsberg Cheese
6 slices Brandt Double smoke Pork Loin (Lachsschinken)
1 package rolled puff pastry sheets
4 tbsp. honey
4 tbsp. balsamic glaze
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cover baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place one sheet of pastry onto tray.
- Using a knife, score edges of pastry 1/2 inch from the edge.
- Cut slices of Jarlsberg Cheese in half and lay them on the pastry.
- Cut peach in half, remove pit and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- Lay peach slices on the Jarlsberg Cheese.
- Hand tear the Brandt Double Smoked Pork Loin (Lachsschinken) slices and arrange on tart.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp. of the honey on top of tart.
- Bake 12 minutes until edges are puffed and browned.
- Remove the tart from the oven, drizzle with the remaining honey and balsamic glaze.
- Serve immediately.