7 slices of Beemster Cheese
14 slices Brandt Black Forest Ham
10 large eggs
6 tsp. Dijon mustard
1 cup of milk
1⁄2 tsp. ground pepper
Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking oil spray.
- Slice the croissants in half and assemble sandwiches spreading each with mustard and fill with 2 slices of Brandt Black Forest Ham and 1 slice of Beemster Cheese.
- Arrange croissants into baking dish.
- In medium bowl beat eggs, add milk and pepper.
- Pour mixture over croissants and cover dish with tin foil.
- Weight the top of the dish with plate to submerge the croissants in egg mixture.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Bake at 350°F covered with foil for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil, bake an additional 30 minutes or until eggs are set.