1 - 227g container of Summer Fresh Hummus
15 slices Brandt Hungarian Salami
1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp. garlic, chopped
4 cups canned white beans, drained
2 cups beef stock
In a soup pot on medium heat cook the garlic in oil.
- Add beans, season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Take about 1⁄2 cup of beans from the pot add the beef stock and puree; place back into pot.
- Stir in container of SummerFresh Hummus.
- Heat through and taste for seasoning.
- Serve soup with Brandt Hungarian Salami slices.